Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Blogging My Way Through Life

Blogging...

Hmmm. Ive heard about it but never got to do it.

But checking out MLQIII's blog site and the blogs of some of my friends from KALIPI inspired me to come up with this site.

I don't know how this will look but who cares. Today is independence day. A new sovereign entity is born. Mabuhay ang Republic of Malaya! :)

Today, Ive just come from ABS-CBN after guesting on The Explainer, ANC's new show hosted by Manolo Quezon. The discussion on the President's SONA as an art form and as a ceremony of state was compelling and interesting.

But before I get into the details, I wanna check out how this thing will look.

So...Ciao for now!

3 Comments:

Blogger Azure Phoenix said...

Sir J!!!! welcome to the blogosphere!

1:03 PM  
Anonymous Antioch said...

Hello Friends! May I know where Ed (or Jed, as I used to call him) is now based? Last time I heard we was DFA Spokesman, but I got it on the grapevine that he was due for assigment as chief of mission to a Philippine post abroad. Please extend to him my assurances of the highest consideration and esteem. Thank you.

3:14 AM  
Anonymous lccians.just.rock said...

Hi Sir! Like you, I'm an LCCian too here in Iriga City. You know, I just idolize you as a fellow debator too. Hope you'll visit the school someday again as you did before. Anyway, I'm a member of the two clubs they say you founded, which is The Consolinian (formerly the LCCian Pensee)and the Debating Circle Club. More power to you sir! :)

7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home